• +385 (0) 52 662 343
  • Ova e-mail adresa je zaštićena od spambota. Potrebno je omogućiti JavaScript da je vidite.
  • Some of the oldest Glagolitic monuments - inscriptions, graffiti, codices - have been found on the territory of Istria. Among them is the Plomin Inscription from the 11th century and Grdoselo Fragment from the 12th century. These are two Glagolitic inscriptions on stone that are the basis of Glagolitic research in Istria.
    The Buzet area Buzeština, especially around Roč, Hum, Sovinjak and Buzet abounds in Glagolitic monuments.

    These are some of the most significant ones:

    HUM GRAFFITO (HUMSKI GRAFIT)


     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Source: Cvergla blog

    On the painted walls of the small church of St. Jerome at the Hum cemetery are about 40 inscribed Glagolitic graffiti. Most of them date from the 12th - 15th century. The oldest among them is surely the Hum graffito from the second half of the 12th century. It is inscribed on a red rim on the right side of the apse and reads (transcribed): For Martin the Blacksmith are all 30; yet one more is for him.
    This is how an unknown Glagolitic priest from Hum registered the number of offered so-called Gregorian masses for Martin the Blacksmith.

    HUM GLAGOLITIC INSCRIPTIONS (HUMSKI GLAGOLJSKI NATPISI)
    Of the eight famous Glagolitic inscriptions from Hum, one was written on paper (pasted onto the Hum triptych) and one on the church bell (lost), whereas the others were inscribed in stone.

    BREVIARY OF VID OF OMIŠALJ (BREVIJAR VIDA OMIŠLJANINA)
    Liturgical codex commissioned for St. Bartholomew's church in Roč.

    ROÈ MISSAL (ROČKI MISAL)
    Dates from the 15th century and today is kept in the National Library in Vienna (Austria). It was probably written by Bartol Krbavac.

    DUKE NOVAK'S MISSAL (MISAL KNEZA NOVAKA)
    Dates from 1368, and was bought for the church in Nugla near Roè in 1405. That missal served as a model for the first Croatian printed book -  Missal from 1483 - Editio priceps. Although the place of printing is unknown, a well-known fact is that the printing of the book was prepared by Istrian Glagolitic priests, and among them was Juri the Deacon from Roč.

    NOTEBOOK OF SPIRITUAL LAWS (KVADRIGA DUHOVNIM ZAKONOM), EXPLANATION OF SUFFERING (TLMAČENJE MUKI) and KVAREZIMAL
    These are three works translated, transcribed and adapted by Šimun Greblo, the well-known Glagolitic priest at the end of the 15th century.

  • The only preserved pillar of shame in the shape of a human figure stands near the village Salež. The local population call it "Berlin", after the four-seat carriage known as berlina which once drove between Berlin and Paris and according to legend it was used to expose offenders to public derision. This pillar is made of white stone which cannot be found in the village and presents a human figure wearing a hat in the shape of a Turkish fez; his left arm, to which once shackles were attached for tying up prisoners, is on his chest, and his right arm is lowered, so his fist is between his legs.

  • The museum was founded in 1961 and until 1975 functioned as an independent institution. From the very beginnings it has preserved its features of a regional or municipal museum, so most of the exhibits have been collected in the Buzet area.
    The Regional Museum is housed in the Bigatto Palace in the old town dating from 1639.  It houses a permanent display of archaeological stone monuments, ethnographic collection and gallery for organizing art exhibitions and concerts. There are also exhibitions entitled "Anti-fascist battle in the Buzet area" and "Petrapilosa Castle – traces of frescoes from the chapel of St. Mary Magdalene".
    Within the museum complex is a hall for temporary exhibitions, arts and crafts workshops, as well as library and photograph archives. One of the most interesting museum exhibits is the Buzet earring.


    Opening hours - July and August: 

    Mon - Fri  9am - 3pm, 5pm - 8pm
    Saturday and Sunday 9am - 12am, tel. 00385 52 662-792 or e-mail: Ova e-mail adresa je zaštićena od spambota. Potrebno je omogućiti JavaScript da je vidite.

    Admission: adults – 15.00 kn, children and groups – 10.00 kn.

    Old craftsmen workshops
    Visit one of the preserved old craftsmen workshops of the Regional Museum of the City of Buzet.

    Comb-making trade
    Contains a hand-operated machine for making combs made of horns of the typical Istrian ox boškarin, needed tools and products. It is the only comb-making shop of this kind in Istria.

    Blacksmith and wagon maker's trade
    contains original tools and products of the blacksmith and wagon maker's shop, situated in the onetime town blacksmith's shop.

    Old town bakery
    Located in the authentic building with original baker's oven where bread and other products were once baked.

  • Ćićarija is the large area covered with meadows and woods that stretches northwest of Buzet. Wood from this area was used to make oars in Venice. The harsh climate renders agriculture impossible, so life in this part of Istria has always been connected with sheep-farming. The inhabitants of Ćićarija known as Ćići were known for the production of coal which was then sold in all parts of Istria, even Trieste and Rijeka. The present-day villages of Æiæarija are mostly very peaceful and almost completely abandoned, perfect for rest and relaxation.

     Today Lanišće is both the center of Ćićarija and the Community of Lanišće with a population of about 400. The village nestles on a slope below Mount Orljak (1106 m) and is dominated by the church of St. Cantian dating from 1927. 

  • Hum frescoes
    The oldest and most famous frescoes are kept in the small church of St. Jerome at the Hum cemetery. These frescoes dating from the second half of the 12th century are a very rare example of Byzantine painting in these parts. Fragments of The Annunciation are preserved on the triumphal arch, on the southern wall was the cycle from the life of Christ where only a detail of The Visitation has been preserved, while on the northern wall the following details from the cycle of Christ's Passion remain: Last Supper, Juda's Kiss, Crucifixion, Deposition from the Cross and The Entombment. In the lower part of the northern wall is a preserved fragment presenting images of the martyrdom of St. Lawrence.
    The painted walls have been inscribed with numerous Glagolitic graffiti, among them is the famous Hum graffito.

    The Romanesque small church of St. Roch in Roč has an apse painted with two layers of frescoes: the older layer dates from the 14th century whereas the younger one is from the second half of the 15th century. The older layer with hagiographic scenes belongs to the Italian Trecento, and the younger layer is the work of an unknown Friulian master of the Renaissance presenting Christ in Glory and the Twelve Apostles.

    FRESCO PAINTING WORKSHOP

    After the artist dressed as a medieval painter takes you several centuries back in time and get you acquainted with Istrian frescoes, you'll have an exceptional opportunity to try your skills in fresco painting. In the unique atelier of that kind in Croatia, the frescoes you paint with the help of the artist you may take home as a precious souvenir. 

    info: www.istrianatravel.hr  
    e-mail: Ova e-mail adresa je zaštićena od spambota. Potrebno je omogućiti JavaScript da je vidite.

  • This is where the Mirna River meets the ancient richness of water mills connects the land and the water in expectation of return. This is where the giants restt. Kotli was once the leading economic village of the Hum area- Humština, with well-known millers and tailors. The water mill has been preserved to this day. Today Kotli is a protected rural complex with preserved courtyards, outer staircases, arched passages and picturesque chimneys. The Mirna river flows through the village forming waterfalls and hollowing cauldron-like forms in stone that gave the village its name (Croatian kotao=cauldron).

    Video Kotli:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAqKfYwbxAM&feature=youtu.be
    Source: Dino Alberini

  • This small Istrian town is perched on a hill north of Butoniga Lake. This exceptional position enables you to see over 130 towns, villages and churches of the Istrian peninsula from its bell tower.

    The area of Vrh known as Vrhuvština comprises 17 villages with about 700 inhabitants. The town has 40 houses situated around the parish church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary.

    The parish church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary from 1231 houses the most important monument known as the stone repository with decorative figures and a Glagolitic inscription. Another old architectural monument in Vrh is the chapel of St. Anthony the Abbot, built in the 15th century and reconstructed in 1894 which lies along the road, south of the town. On the chapel is a stone plaque with Glagolitic inscription indicating the year of construction, name of builder, priest and laymen who managed the church property.

  • In Sovinjak, under the hundred-year old chestnut tree, the stone sun-clock counts time. The courtyard of the large parochial church reveals the view of the narrow Mirna Valley, the sleepy Mlunska Polja and the vineyards towards the north of the lonely Ćićarija.

    Legend has it that the Roman empress Livia Drusilla ordered and drank exclusively the wine Pucinum from Sovinjak, which made it so famous.
    In addition to wine production, Sovinjak is also well-known for the production of top quality "liquid gold" - olive oil. At the beginning of October every year this small town hosts White Sunday, the folk festival of wine and sparkling wine.

  • The smallest town in the world

    The Gates of the World. We enter the smallest town in the world. It was mentioned for the first time in 1102. Town walls protected the town from frequent intrusions of the Venetians and the Turks. On the west town gates are two Glagolitic writings. The gates will be again solemnly opened next year – the Town of Hum Day brings the new town patron «For a year». Hum lies 7 km from Roč.

    Apart from being famous as the smallest town in the world, it has also been recently promoted as the Town of biska. Biska  is mistletoe brandy whose original recipe comes from Hum. Every year at the end of October Hum is the host of a Brandy exhibit where a competition for the best brandy in Istria is organized. Today Hum has about 20 inhabitants. You can tour the town in about 5 minutes but after that be sure to stop at Humska konoba. Tavern) to taste some of the typical Istrian specialties or purchase a souvenir at the Hum Gallery (contact: 00 385 (0) 52 660 054) or  Shop "Imela" (contact: 00 385 660 005). The traditional custom of electing the county prefect for a year has been preserved until today.
    Hum is also the final point of the famous monument complex known as the Glagolitic Lane commemorating the importance of Glagolitic literature. The Lane stretches for 7 km from Roč to Hum. Read more... www.hum.hr

    MAP OF HUM SITES (pdf)

  • Founded as an Illyirian settlement, it grew into a Roman castrum. In the Middle Ages, it transformed into a fortified castle, separated by walls and defensive towers and Small and Large Gate. During the 15th and the 16th century, Roč was the centre of Croatian literacy, editorship, and printing based on the oldest Slavic Glagolitic Alphabet.

    Roč lies 10 km east of Buzet.
    This hilltop town surrounded by defensive walls was mentioned as early as 1064.
    One of the most important medieval monuments is the Romanesque church of St. Roch. The church interior is decorated with two layers of frescoes: from the 14th and 15th century.
    On the wall of the church of St. Anthony is an inscription known as the Glagolitic Abecedarium, one of the most significant proofs of Glagolitic activity in Roč. The third church in Roč is the parish church of St. Bartholomew with its organ.

    With the aim of preserving Glagolitic heritage the "Small Glagolitic Academy" is organized here every year where 6th grade pupils from all over Croatia participate. The Academy is a Glagolitic script workshop mainly intended for pupils who wish to learn more about this unique Croatian script and its heritage.
    In 2000 Čakavski sabor from Roč (association active in preserving cultural values of the Chakavian dialect) realized a very significant project, enriching Roč with the replica of Gutenberg's Glagolitic printing press. The author of the project is prof. Frane Paro, and the replica can be visited by appointment, tel. 00 385 (0) 91 567 9520 (Katedra Čakavskog sabora Roč).

    Roč is also the town of music amateurs. Organized by the local cultural association "Istarski željezničar", every year in May Roč hosts the international festival "Z armoniku v Roč" which brings together players of diatonic accordions known as triestina.
    An ideal place to end your sightseeing tour of Roč is Ročka konoba (Roč Tavern) where you can taste various local specialties. 

    MAP OF ROČ SITES (pdf)

  • Die Glagoliza ist die älteste slawische Schrift, die sich nur bei den Kroaten erhalten hat, am längsten in Istrien und in dem Küstengebiet Kroatiens, hauptsächlich zu liturgischen Zwecken. Bis in den zwanziger Jahren las man und sang man aus den Büchern in glagolitischer Schrift, in altslawischer Sprache kroatischer Redaktion. Für Jahrhunderte haben die glagolitischen Priester durch ihre Schaffung die istrische Kultur und Literatur stark geprägt. In der Zeit der Blüte der Glagoliza galten Hum und Roc  als Hauptzentren dieser Kultur. Auch wenn es sich um eine liturgische Schrift handelte, schrieb man    Testamente, Verwaltungsdokumente, amtliche Bescheinigungen, Verträge, notarielle Beurkundungen, usw. in dieser Schrift nieder. Dank dieser Schrift und dem Werk der Glagoliter, könnte der bisher unerzogene mittelälterliche Pöbel auf dem Lande , auch wenn nur  teilweise, von den europäischen Errungenschaften der eigenen Zeitgenossen Kenntniss bekommen.

  • Misty morning draws the contours of the town of Buzet. The settlement goes down the slope of the hill towards the south, it has two town gates, four squares connected by three main roads, while the square with the parochial church is built on the rock. Funtana was established at the foot of the Buzet hill settlement.

    THE IMPORTANT SIGHTS:


    1 ST.VID'S CHAPEL  It is on the cemetary, beneath the fortress. It was built in Middle Age and it has relief of St. Vid and captain Marc’¨Antonio Erizza’s coat of arm. The bell tower is from the 15th or 16th ct., and inscriptions are from 1614 and 1653.

    2 VELA VRATA (LARGE GATE)  They were built by captain Giannmaria Contarini in 1547. There is a relief of St. George on it.

    3 SOUTH BULWARK  It was built in 16th ct., and renovated by captain Andrea Erizzo in 1699. His coat of arm is on the bulwark.

    4 LAPIDARIUM  That’s where the plaques with inscriptions and coats of arms are and where the well is.

    5 PARISH PALACE  It stands where the fortress from the 16th ct. was. In the 17th ct. it was the palace of Flego family.

    6 BEMBO PALACE  It was built in 1728 and it has a captain Vicenzo Bamba’s coat of arm.

    7 RENAISSANCE TOWER  It is a part of a fortress.

    8 PORTAL  It was built in 1670.

    9 DE VERTIIS PALACE  It was built in 1629, and has some local nobleman’s coat of arm and an inscription.

    10 BLESSED VIRGIN MARY'S PARISH CHURCH It was finished in 1784 and has very valuable equipment and a treasury of valuable objects. Also, there are Gaetano Callido’s organs from 1787.

    11 THE BELL TOWER  It was rebuilt in 1897. There is a year of 1541 carved in a bell in Glagolitic.

    12  VENICE STOREHOUSE  It was built in 1514 and renovated in 1796. It has Capitano de Raspo’s coats of arms and plaques with inscriptions.

    13  REGIONAL MUSEUM (BIGATTO PALACE) It was built in 1639. Visitors can see the archeological collection with lapidarium, ethnological collection with peasent costumes, old kitchen and a collection of agricultural tools.There is also a gallery for diffrent exhibitions.

    14  MALA ŠTERNA (SMALL WELL)  It was being renovated from 1517 till 1522 and rebuilt in 1563.

    15 FONTIK  Once it was Venice storehouse for weat. It was built in 1534 and renovated in 1587. It was adapted for public hall in 1900.

    16  MANNERISTIC PORTAL  It was built in the first third of the 17th ct. It has a count’s emblem.

    17  RENAISSANCE HOUSE  It was built in the middle of the 16th ct.

    18  VELA ŠTERNA ( LARGE WELL)  It was built in 1788/1789 on the place of the old well. The fence was made in rococo style with captain Marc’ Antonio Trevisana’s coat of arm and an inscription that says when it was built. Beneath the inscription there is a relief of a Venice lion.

    19  ST. GEORGES'S CHURCH  It was finished in 1611. In the 18th ct. it was built higher. It has very valuable gold altars from the 17th ct., pews carved in wood made by a local artist and paintings of some Tiepolo’s follower. Bellfry is from the 15th ct.

    20  BAROQUE HOUSE  It has a portal and a fence that was finished in 1741.

    21  MALA VRATA (SMALL GATE)  It was finished in 1592.

    MAP OF IMPORTANT SITES (pdf)

  • Die ältesten glagolitischen Denkmäler- Inschriften, Graphite und Gesetzbücher befinden sich in Istrien. Dazu gehören die Inschrift aus Plomin (XI. Jh.) und das Fragment aus Grdoselo (XII. Jh.). Es handelt sich um zwei Steininschriften, die die Grundlage für die Glagolizakunde in Istrien darstellen. Die Buzeština, besonders die Gegend von Roè, Hum, Sovinjak und Buzet ist reich an glagolitischen Inschriften.
    Wir erwähnen hier die berühmtesten:

    HUMER GRAFIT


     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Foto: Cvergla blog

    Auf den Wänden der Friedhofskirche des Hl. Hieronymus in Hum findet man ungefähr 40 Graphiten in glagolitischer Schrift. Die meisten stammen aus dem XII.- XV. Jh.. Der älteste ist der sogennante Humer Graphit aus der zweiten Hälfte des XII.Jhs. Dieser befindet sich rechts in der Apsis, auf einer roten Bordur; in der Transkription sollte es heißen:  Für den Schmiedemeister ist alles, man möchte noch eine. Der unbekannte Priester notierte die Nummer der abgehaltenen gregorianischen Gottesdienste  für den Schmiedemeister Martin.

    DIE GLAGOLITISCHEN INSCHRIFTEN IN HUM
    Es gab acht glagolitische Denkmäler in Hum. Das eine wurde auf dem Bogen niedergeschrieben ( auf dem Tryptichon aus Hum aufgeklebt). Das zweite stand auf der Turmglocke von Hum (ist verloren gegangen). Die anderen sind Steininschriften.

    DAS STUNDENGEBETBUCH VON VID OMIŠLJANIN (Brevijar Vida Omišljanina)
    iturgisches Gesetzbuch, bestellt für die Kirche des Hl. Bartols in Roč.

    DAS MISSALE AUS ROČ (Ročki misal)
    Iz XV. stoljeća, čuva se u Nacionalnoj knjižnici u Beču (Austrija). Napisao ga je vjerojatno Bartol Krbavac.

    DAS MESSALE DES FÜRSTEN NOVAK  (Misal kneza Novaka)
    Aus dem Jahr 1368, wurde für die Kirche in Nugla bei Roè im 1405 gekauft. Dieses Messale nützte als Vorlage für das erste kroatische Buch- Messale nach dem Gesetz des römischen Hofes aus 1483. Auch wenn es unbekannt bleibt, wo das Buch gedrückt wurde, man weiß, daß alle Vorbereitungen von den glagolitischen Priestern durchgeführt wurden, und unter denen war auch der Diakon Juri aus Roè.

    KVADRIGA DUHOVNIM ZAKONOM, TLMAČENJE MUKI I KVAREZIMAL
    (Viergespann des Glaubensbekenntnisses- Deutung des Märtyrertums-Über die Fastenzeit)

    Es handelt sich um drei Werke, die von dem bekannten Glagolitenpriester Šimun Greblo aus Roè, Ende des XV. Jhdts. übersetzt, abgeschrieben und überarbeitet  wurden.

     

  • Es handelt sich um das interessanteste Sakralgebäude des Buzeter Dechanats, da es durch sogar drei Epochen und Bauphasen definiert ist. Der älteste Teil ist das rechteckige romanische Schiff. Später wurde auf der östlichen Seite ein spätgotisches Sanktuarium aufgebaut. In den Apsiden befinden sich schöne gotische Spitzbogenfenster mit einem reichem Netzwerk und originalem Glas, was selten in Istrien zu finden ist.
    Während der dritten Phase der Konstruktion wurde in der südlichen Seite eine Sakristei im Renaissancestil zugefügt. Während des XVII. Jh. wurde eine größere barocke Vorhalle, mit einem ungewöhnlichen Grundriss gebaut und mit einem fächerförmigen Dach. Eine besondere Einzelheit im Inneren der Kirche ist gewiss das Sanktuarium mit einem rippenförmigen Gewölbe, das sternförmig gestaltet ist. Diese Variante des Gewölbes ist ein einzigartiges Beispiel in der ganzen Region.

     

     

  • Gegründet im 1961 und bis zum 1975 selbständige Betätigung. Es hat den Charakter des Städtischen- und Heimatmuseums erhalten, so dass die Sammlungen hauptsächlich aus dem Inventar bestehen, das auf dem Gebiet von Buzet gesammelt wurde. Das Heimatmuseum befindet sich in der Altstadt im Bigattopalast, einem Gebäude aus dem Jahr 1639. Es besteht aus einer Dauerausstellung der archäologischen Sammlungen mit einem Lapidarium und aus ethnologischen Sammlungen. Galerien für gelegentliche Malereiausstellungen und Konzerte sind auch vorhanden. Außerdem kann man im Museum die Ausstellung des „Antifaschistischen Kampfes in der Buzeština“ besichtigen, wie auch die Ausstellung „Kastell Petrapilosa-Freskenfragmente aus dem Kirchlein der Hl. Maria Magdalena“.

    Das Heimatmuseum verfügt über einen Saal für gelegentliche Ausstellungen, Räume für traditionelle Werkstätte, eine Bibliothek und Phonothek.
    Das schönste Exemplar des Museums ist ohne weiteres der Buzeter Ohrring.
    Öffnungszeit Juli & August: 09-15 Uhr, 17-20Uhr; samstags und sonntags 09-12Uhr.
    Telefon 00385 52 662-792, e-mail: Ova e-mail adresa je zaštićena od spambota. Potrebno je omogućiti JavaScript da je vidite.
    Eintrittskarten:
    Erwachsene- 15,00 kn
    Kinder- 10,00 kn
    Gruppenpreis- 10,00 kn (pro Pers.)

    Alte Werkstätten
    Besuchen sie die erhaltenen alten Werkstätte im Rahmen des Heimatmuseums von Buzet.

    Kamm-Werkstatt (cesljaonica)
    Enthält die Maschine mit manuellem Antrieb, auf der man Kämme aus Ochsengeweih produzierte und glättete. Hier kann man altes Werkzeug und Produkte sehen. Das ist eine einzigartige Kammwerkstatt in Istrien.

    Schmiede- und Wagner-Werkstatt
    Enthält altes ursprüngliches Werkzeug und Gegenstände, die in dieser Werkstatt hergestellt wurden. Die Werkstatt befindet sich im authentischen Gebäude, der einstigen Stadtschmiede.

    Die alte städtische Bäckerei
    Sie befindet sich im authentischen Gebäude und verfügt über einen alten Ofen, wo man einst Brot und andere Bäckereiprodukte backte.

  • Das Kastell Petrapilosa befindet sich 6 Km westlich von Buzet, unweit der Straße, die entlang des Flusses Mirna in Richtung Livade und Motovun führt. Das mittelalterliche Schloss steht auf einem hohen Felsen, der über die breite Landschaft des Braèana-Tals dominiert. Für Jahrhunderte fungierte das Schloss als ausgezeichneter Militärverteidigungspunkt, von wo man jede Beweglichkeit sowohl auf den Feldern als auch auf den Straßen im Tal kontrollieren könnte. Die ersten schriftlichen Quellen erwähnen die Befestigung „Ruin“ noch im X. Jh. Zum Komplex des Schlosses Petrapilosa gehört die Kirche der Hl. Maria-Magdalena, die bis zum Jahre 1793 im Einsatz war, auch nach dem das Leben in den Ruin erlöschte. In dem Kirchlein wurden im Renovierungsjahr 1999 mehrere Reste der mittelalterlichen Fresken gefunden, die heute in dem Heimatmuseum von Buzet aufbewahrt worden sind.

     

     

  • Die einzige erhaltene Säule in Form eines Mensachens befindet sich in der Nähe des Dorfes Salež, und von den Einheimischen wird sie noch „Berlin“ genannt, nach der Berlina, oder Vierplätzige Kutsche, die einst auf der Strecke Berlin-Paris verkehrte. Auf solchen Kutschen wurden die Häftlinge dem Spott ausgesetzt. Die Säule ist aus weißem Stein, der nicht auf diesem Ort zu finden ist, und stellt ein menschliches Gesicht, mit einer fesoähnlichen Mütze, dar. Die linke Hand ist auf der Brust, in der Position, wo einst die Häftlingskette befestigt war; die rechte Hand befindet sich auf dem Geschlechtsorgan, das kaum bezeichnet ist.

  • Fresken in Hum
    Die ältesten und berühmtesten Fresken befinden sich  in der Humer Friedhofskirche des Hl. Hieronymus. Die Fresken stammen aus der zweiten Hälfte des XII. Jhr. und stellen ein seltenes Beispiel der byzantinischen Malerei auf diesem Gebiet dar. Aus den aufbewahrten Fragmenten kann man feststellen, dass im Triumphbogen die Szene der Verkündung dargestellt war, auf der südlichen Wand befand sich der Zyklus aus dem Leben Christi mit dem erhaltenen Detail des Besuches, während in der nördlichen Wand Details aus dem Zyklus des Märtyrertum Christi erhalten sind: Das letzte Abendmahl, Judas Kuss, die Kreuzigung, die Kreuzabnahme, die Beerdigung Jesu.
    Im unteren Teil der nördlichen Wand ist ein Fragment, das das Märtyrertum des Hl. Laurentius darstellt. In den Wandmalereien ist auch die berühmte glagolitische Inschrift, der Humer Graphit, eingefügt.

    Fresken in Roč   
    In der romanischer Kirche des Pestheiligen Rochus gibt es eine Apsis, die zwei Freskenschichten enthält: die ältere Schicht stammt aus dem XIV. Jh., die jüngere aus der zweiten Hälfte des XV. Jh.
    Die ältere Schicht mit den hagiographischen Szenen gehört zum italienischen Trecento, während die jüngere Schicht, die Arbeit eines unbekannten Meisters aus dem Friul ist, und  gehört zur Renaissance und stellt Christus im Feier der zwölf Aposteln dar.

    WERKSTALT: WANDMALEREI

    Nachdem der Reiseleiter Sie mit der istrischen Wandmalerei bekannt gemacht hat und Sie somit auf eine besondere Art und Weise zuruck in die Vergangenheit begleitet hat, wartet auf Sie die einzigartige Moglichkeit selbest ein Wandg emalde anzufertigen! In einem besonderen Atelier, dem Einzigen seiner Art in Kroatien, werden Sie mit Hilfe eines Kunstlers ein Wandgemalde entwerfen und dieses dann als Souvenir mit nach Hause nehmen konnen.

    Info: www.istrianatravel.hr
    e-mail: Ova e-mail adresa je zaštićena od spambota. Potrebno je omogućiti JavaScript da je vidite.
     


  • Ćićarija ist ein weites Gebiet, das sich im Nordwesten von Buzet erstreckt und das mit Bergweiden und Wäldern bedeckt ist. Aus diesen Wäldern stammt das Holz für die Erstellung der venezianischen Ruder. Das scharfe Klima machte den Landbau unmöglich, deshalb war das Leben in dieser Ecke immer mit der Schafzucht verbunden. Die Einwohner der Ćićarija, die Ćići, waren als Kohlenhersteller bekannt, die überall in Istrien von Trieste bis Rijeka dann verkauft wurde. Die Dörfer der Ćićarija sind heute sehr ruhig und hauptsächlich öde, und sehr angenehm für den Urlaub.
    Lanišće ist heute das Hauptzentrum der Ćićarija und die Hauptstadt der Gemeinde von Lanišće mit 400 Einwohnern. Das Städtchen hat sich auf dem Hang unter der Spitze Orljak (1106 m) eingenistet. Im Dorf gibt es die Kirche des Hl. Kanzian und Kanzianilla aus dem Jahr 1927.

  • Einst das wirtschaftlich reichste Dorf auf dem Gebiet der Humština wegen der berühmten Müller und Schneider. Die Mühle von Kotli leistet noch heutzutage Widerstand der Zeit.
    Es handelt sich um einen Ort, der unter Schutz der ländlichen Hinterlassenschaft eingelistet ist. Man kann bewahrte Höfe (korte), alte Steintreppen (baladur), Gewölbe und pittoreske Schornsteine bemerken. Durch das Dorf fließt die Mirna. Ihre kleinen Wasserfälle vertiefen die Steine und bilden kesselförmige Löcher im Fels, daher die Dorfname „Kotli“ (Kessel).

    Video Kotli:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAqKfYwbxAM&feature=youtu.be

    Source: Dino Alberini

Turistička zajednica Grada Buzeta  |  Buzet Tourist Office  |  Ente turistico della città di Buzet  |  Tourismusverband Buzet   |  Šetalište Vladimira Gortana 9, HR-52420 Buzet, Hrvatska-Croatia
T. 00385 (0) 52 662 343  |  F. 00385 (0) 52 662 343
Impressum  | Privatnost  | Statut TZ Buzeta  | Financijski izvještaj  | Izvještaj o radu

© 2017 Cursor d.o.o.. Sva prava pridržana. Izgled: Aplikko