In the Valley of Horses you will have a wonderful riding experience whether you are a beginner or an experienced rider.
You will be able to choose among activities such as:
- horse riding along the Glagolitic Avenue
- horse riding across Kotle
- galloping in the Mirna valley
- horse riding to Hum, the smallest town in the world
- horse riding for beginners
- for children – horse riding on ponnies
- horse-riding courses (for beginners and advanced riders)
- horse-riding trips for one or several days
... and many more.
In the Valley of Horses you will find other animals such as rabbits, goats, a donkey.
The Valley of Horses is located in the vicinity of Roč, along the Glagolitic Avenue (the road from Roč to Hum).
Horse riding for children 10min = 5 euros
Field riding 1h = 15 euros
10 min = 6 euros
30 min = 10 euros
2h = 31 euros
3h = 42 euros
Horse-riding courses 20h = 250 euros
Mob: +385 91 685 5577